Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Find out how TRX Suspension Training kicked my ass!

Who needs a gym when you have your own body weight? I'm guessing that that's what the creators of TRX suspension training were thinking, when they came up with concept. The Company actually owes its roots and ongoing drive to the US Navy Seal Team. They are changing the way that athletes of all abilities and fitness professionals perform, by offering an array of bodyweight-based training products.

From personal experience, I can honestly tell you that it's probably one of the hardest exercise programs I've ever tried. After 15 mins of suspended push  -ups, dips and pull ups, I was completely exhausted. This is definitely an exercise that would encourage one to lose weight. I could barely handle my measly 155 pounds!

Here is a great article that explains more about the benefits of TRX Suspension Training.

Check out Fitness Fads episode #2, featuring TRX Suspension Training.


Join me as I count down the top 10 workouts that keeping some of your favorite celebrities fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment