Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lost Energy!



This past weekend, I noticed something kind of strange in my classes. Everybody was dragging their feet. What I mean by this is they had no energy. I'm not just talking about one person; everybody looked like they had no energy. It's that time of year, I get it. The fun is over. Kids are back in school, the weather is getting chilly. It is the time we hang up our bathing suits and pull out the sweaters. 

I can't stress this enough: this is a crucial time! This is when we set the stage for the rest of the year. Those bathing suits will be back sooner than you think. It's the time of year when we start eating more food. That's right, pies, cookies, turkey, ham and potatoes. A recipe for FAT! 
 
Reach deep down and find it! Find that energy, determination and passion! Set goals for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment