Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Make exercise a priority!



Where does exercise fall on your priority list? More than likely, it’s pretty low. Setting your priorities right is so important but putting yourself first is even more important. Unfortunately, it’s not as easy as it sounds. There’s work, kids, errands to run and people to see. I get it, but what about yourself? Where do “you” fit in the equation?

Something a good friend of mine has been teaching me, is how being selfish is not all that bad. Saying the word “no” can actually feel good, you should try it sometime. 

Exercise is just as important as eating out with your friends. It is said that staying active can add years to your life.  Here is my advice to you: get your workout done first thing in the morning! So often, my friends tell me things come up throughout their day, or after work they’re just too tired.  What time a day works best for you?


Check out Fitness Fads Episode #1 featuring Cardio BarreJoin me as I count down the top 10 Fitness workouts that are keeping some of your favorite celebrities fit. Find out what Dakota Fanning is doing to stay fit.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbFQpkDtJFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment